Saturday, July 26, 2008

My 20th High School Reunion

Yes, it's that time of year when people all over the country are celebrating how old they really are... Last night, I celebrated my 20th high school reunion at a former classmate's beautiful house. Although there were only 14 (out of 69) of us in attendance, it seemed as though our class was well represented. It was really neat to see everyone, their spouses, and some of us brought our kiddos along. When I was 13 years old, I remember when my parents went to my mom's 20th high school reunion - boy, did I think they were old!!! It's funny, everyone there last night looked pretty much exactly the same as the day we graduated from Montclair College Preparatory in June of 1988... young and happy!

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hello --

This is Joe Eskenazi; you sent me a letter via linkedin.

Sadly, I am not the Joe Eskenazi with a sister named Debra (or any sister at all!).

I graduated from Piedmont High School near San Francisco in 1994.

Yours,

JE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar