Saturday, August 02, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Yesterday was my dad's 64th birthday, but we celebrated tonight with Josh, Mindy, and Joey, who are in town looking for houses because they are moving back to SoCal. We went to a great little Italian restaurant down the street from our house, called Ferraro's. Mark and I really like it there, so my brother and I took my parents out to dinner.














Shayna loves her cousin, "Baby Joey" very much. It's so cute how gently she plays with him!





Tomorrow we are off to Tanaka Farms to pick watermelon with our neighbor's Jenny and Will, & their daughter, Larissa. It should be fun!!!

Oh and BTW, I put together an AWESOME earthquake kit for my dad's birthday present!

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby Joey is so cute! wanna pinch his cheek and hug em all day long Shayna is so adorable please say hi to both of em :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar