Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!

It was my mom's birthday on Sunday and we celebrated the day with her. Shayna spent the night at my parent's house Saturday, so my mom got to wake up at 6 am for a birthday visit from Shayna! Ahhhh... so sweet! Mark and I drove up to the Valley in the morning so we could all go to the circus, which is in town for the week.










We got to see some awesome trampoline acts...













Balancing acts...










and even motorcycle acts...









It was fun to see Shayna's expressions during the 2
hour performance. After the circus we headed over to my brother, Josh's, house. It was fun visiting with them at their new pad!



Here's a cute picture of Baby Joey!








After Josh's house, we went to P.F. Changs for my mom's birthday dinner. My Uncle and Aunt were there with Brian, my mom's cousin, Sharon, Mindy's Uncle Bobby, and her cousin Uriah, from Israel.

My mom had a well deserved wonderful day!

1 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!! Baby Joey is ADORABLE, oh my gosh, look at the face on him.

What did you think of the circus? I've heard mixed reviews ... mostly, it went on and on, the children bored of it within 45 minutes, but it lasted for 120.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar