Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nothing New...

I thought that I would update the blog, just to keep me sane... so here goes... nothing new is going on, other than Shayna is really enjoying going to school 5 days a week. She got the same teacher that she had in the summer time, so she's really happy. Plus, one of her best friends, from outside of school, is in her class, so that's working out well. I think that I would be happier if I could be a fly on the wall in her classroom. I just miss her so much during the day. I signed up as "Room Mom" for her class... whatever that means... so I've now taken on the responsibility for something, other than vacuuming and cooking (I'll let you know how that goes)!


Speaking of cooking, check out this awesome plate I made for Shayna. It's got some falaffel, pita, hummus, cucumbers, & yogurt all in a cute little face! It wasn't cute enough to eat though... I had to make her a quick hot dog because she didn't really like the falaffel... oh well, maybe next time, I guess!

2 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man-oh-man...where's the ice cream; or maybe she had it for breakfast.
Love,
Grammie

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger GeologyJoe said...

looks like a Falaffel Clown, cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar