Friday, December 12, 2008

Winter (Autumn) Fun!

It sure feels like winter time down here in So Cal! The temps getting down into the 50's and 40's at night and 60's during the day... brrrrrrrr..... get the winter coats out! Tonight we met some friends in Long Beach and took a carriage ride. It wouldn't be complete without Santa, of course! Shayna told the bearded fellow everything on her list: Puppy, kitten, train set (yay, Grammie and Granddad!), and lots of toys. There was even a "please" and "thank you" thrown in there for good measure. It was so cute that Shayna had no second thoughts about sitting on Santa's lap. What can I say, it's a XMAS miracle!



















Here's a shot of the whole gang!



1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

What... what is this?! Santa?? What's next - eating ham for dinner?! Oy vey!! ;)

OK, so seriously, I received a honey baked ham in the mail this week and I totally thought of YOU. That is such a good memory for me, standing there in the kitchen of my tiny apartment, eating a honey baked ham right off the bone.

Shayna looks great. I can't believe how big she is getting. And wow - I actually see a resemblance to you (for the first time ever!) in that photo of her sitting on Santa's lap. (Love her Rudolph balloon!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar