Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year! 2010!!

WOW! It's already 2010...
This year:
1. Mark and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary
2. The birth of our second child
3. Shayna starting Kindergarten this Fall

That's as pretty far as I can get without my preggo hormones kicking in and making me cry - which then would not allow me to finish this post.We had a blast last night with our good friends at the Lindsay's house. Yes, I do look like I'm about to burst because I'm the size of my 3 friends put together... but hey, I am in my 9th month! I had no idea that I was that big... no wonder people at the grocery store and gas stations ask me if i need help... duh! or maybe it's the fact that when Mark took Shayna bike riding today and I decided to clean and get rid of toys that were on the floor while sitting indian style, I couldn't get up. I had to scoot on my butt over to the desk and pull myself up. It seriously took me 20 minutes! Oy vey! This kid better come soon (but not until after January 9th - that's when my uncle and aunt get back from their cruise) or I'm not leaving the house! My mom is coming over tomorrow to help me, so that'll be a big plus! Yay, mom!
...stay tuned...

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

You look awesome!

Almost there...

Happy New Year! :)

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous farahb said...

Congratulations on your new baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar