Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Walk Around the Neighborhood

Last week, Shayna and I took a stroll around our neighborhood because I haven't really been exercising too much. I was doing my aqua-aerobics class with the "much older" ladies... but because baby is sitting right on top of my bladder... and there's a ton of jumping around... well, you get the picture...

Walking is probably my best bet... so we headed out to, what Shayna likes to call the, "faces." Every year, an elderly man trims his front hedges into these cool hair and beards for the "faces." Shayna absolutely LOVES when we drive by and check them out. Ever since she was a wee tiny one, she screams out, "FACES" every time we drive past!


We get so excited because we know that come October 1st, they go up... but on November 1st, they come down. This year, however, I might have to knock on that man's door and ask him to hold off one more day, in honor of Shayna's birthday!








2 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger Jerr Dunlap said...

Love the bush faces!
- Jerr

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

So, did he leave it up for an extra day? I HOPE SO!

Happy 5th birthday Shayna Beth Marie!!

We love you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar