Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Check It Out!

Last month, I was contacted by a company to review some new and exciting products from Dove. I have to tell you...these new body washes are so luxurious that I can use them everyday! I have really sensitive skin so I was nervous about using the Gentle Exfoliating product on my face. It was wonderful! I didn't break out, like I usually do, and my face was so soft, that I was actually glowing! The products feel like lotion when applied but wash off so easily to reveal beautiful skin.

NEW Dove Body Wash with NutriumMoisture™:

• Repairs and maintains skin’s protective layer during cleansing

• Unlike moisturizers in other body washes, Dove Body Wash with NutriumMoisture™ penetrates surface skin deep down to replenish and nourish

• Clinically proven to significantly reduce dryness and improve moisturization

• Available in Deep Moisture, Sensitive Skin and Gentle Exfoliating


You can visit www.dove.com for dramatic video proof, product information and to learn more in-depth explanation of the science behind Nutrium Moisture.


Here's a cool video about the products!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar