Saturday, June 06, 2009

June Showers Bring July Flowers

Lots of fun stuff going on here at the Bartee household. Right now it's raining outside, which is very rare for us this time of year in SoCal. Things are a bit hectic, but for the most part, everyone seems to be adjusting quite well. We've got kiddo #1 signed up for school in the fall, as well as camp, for the summer and kiddo #2 is handling the pressures of being a "soon-to-be middle child" just fine. Even though kiddo #3 has some time til "its" arrival, I can already feel the changes going on inside my body. First, I am a hormonal raging beast, lashing out at everyone. If anyone is reading this that I have been mean, too... sorry, it's not me... or... I just cry if I see or hear anything that's beautiful. At yesterday's Pre-K graduation at our school, I was a chocolate mess! Wow, it's gonna be a long 9 full months!

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

I'm so excited for you guys. When I told Charlie all of your news he LAUGHED AND LAUGHED. He recounted a conversation where Mark pulled him aside and said, "We're done. Shayna is definitely it for us."

He probably shouldn't have said that out loud.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I think you should change your blog title to "The Bartee Bunch."

Here's the story ... of a girl named Lorie...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar