Sunday, August 23, 2009

Finally....

A new post! Wow! Has it been more than a month? So sorry, but so much has happened that I couldn't possibly fit it into just one post. So let me start with today... Today we spent most of the day at home because I overdid it yesterday. Mark and I are getting over the flu (most likely H1N1) and we decided to meet our good friends', the Lindsays, at the Pirate Festival down in Shoreline Village. It wasn't too much fun... and when Shayna pointed to the shirtless pirate with nipple rings and laughed out loud, we decided to go somewhere else.


Here's a cute pict
ure of Shayna, Mason, and Camille!

We hopped on the Aquabus and took a short tour of Long Beach Harbor, which included the Queen Mary. They let us off at the Pike and we made our way over to Gladstone's for dinner.







It was a wonderful day and I'm glad we ventured outside for the first time in almost 3 weeks! My back is aching from the little walking I did yesterday. Hopefully, I will be back to normal soon! Speaking of back pain... I thought it was pretty funny that my Pregnancy Journal had this to say for today (click on picture to enlarge):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar