Wednesday, September 09, 2009

WEEK 20 + Pre-Kindergarten = Tired Mommy!

Well, I'm half way there! I can't believe that it's been 5 months already! Mark and I are so very happy that we've been blessed twice, now. Yesterday, we had our "anatomy" ultrasound, which consisted of a technician jamming her wand into my stomach and bladder. I'm glad that I went to the bathroom prior! It seems that baby was sleeping, all curled up on my right side. She finally awoke him with an uppercut and he cooperated. She got her measurements and other things required for the doctor... then she found what we have pretty much known all along... a penis... YAY! Check out the picture to the left... the arrow is pointing to the region. Now I know why I haven't been in the mood to pick up the house or clean dishes!




Here's a cute profile picture... doesn't he look just like his daddy?











On another note... Shayna had her first day of Pre-Kindergarten today! Here she is with one of her good friends, Maura, this morning. There are 21 kids in the class and 12 are girls! We have never been in a class where there were more than 5 girls in a class.

This year, the school has changed all of the room numbers to fruit. So instead of being in Room 2, Shayna is in the "Banana Room." It's really cute and the kids love it. Shayna is also in the class with the oldest kids in school, so I'm happy about that. Her teachers are very competent and I know she will get a lot out of the competitive environment. Also, I'm really excited that she is in Mason and Camille's class! Their mom, Lisa, and I were in the same class together since the 8th grade! It's really special for me! Shayna also starts Spanish next Tuesday. She is really looking forward to that!

2 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

So, did you ever get Lisa kicked out of class, or was that just me?

I'm so happy for you guys on the impending arrival of baby William. You are in for some FUN times. Shayna is going to be an awesome big sister!

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Ansley Bleu said...

Woo hoo! You guys are going to have so much fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar