Saturday, April 28, 2007

Little Miss Sunshine

Mark & I just watched a great movie! I just had to share it with everyone because we had a great adventure tonight! Little Miss Sunshine has to be my favorite movie of the year, so far. What a great group of actors. I highly recommend it to everyone! I can't wait for Part 2! ... and no, we're not entering our little miss sunshine, Shayna, in any of those pageants. And, for anyone that's interested... Yes - I actually competed in one pageant... And, no, I didn't win, but I wasn't a loser beacuse I did compete...
p.s. I went to high school with Matt Winston - The guy who played the Pageant MC - too funny!

3 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the movie when we saw it last year--Dad wasn't so sure.
I, like you, was entered into a "beauty contest" way back when (the date shall remain unknown!), and won 1st place (actually 1948..)
I'll pass the trophy on to Shayna for her keepsakes.
Love,
Grammie B.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

This was a great movie - Charlie actually bought it for me, for Christmas.

This year, for my birthday, he bought me "Ferris Bueller's Day Off." Another CLASSIC.

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

wowowow good for you...i finally saw The Queen...great too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar