Saturday, January 12, 2008

Disney's Princesses on Ice

Last Thursday night I took Shayna to the Long Beach Sports Arena to watch the Disney's Princesses on Ice show. We went with my friends, Lisa and Norma, and their daughters. It was a "G" rated Girls' Night out, so to speak. First we had dinner at CPK at the Long Beach Pike. Then we made our way over to the arena. It was a blast! The girls loved it... and I loved it, too! It was such a joy for me as a mom to see her eyes filled with happiness and excitement. I could just imagine what she was thinking as she saw these Princesses in person. Because I was never really a princess fan growing up, so I needed to ask Lisa what the character names were... Well, now I know and I'm a fan! I asked Shayna which princess was her favorite and she told me Tinkerbell. I know she's not a princess, but she came out a sprinkled pixie dust onto the ice between acts. It was really fun and she doesn't stop talking about princesses now...

Here's my little princess all dressed up for the show!

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Oh boy - our kids would go NUTS over that princess dress. The girls are totally in to a princess phase at the moment. She looks adorable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar