Sunday, January 06, 2008

Star Wars???

Ever since I let Shayna watch the last 20 minutes of Star Wars, she is completely obsessed with the movie! All she talks about is how bad Darth Vader is. She told me last night that if she ever saw him, she'd kick him. Then I asked her what would happen if he kicked her back, and she told me, "Mommy, he can't kick me back... he's a robot and he doesn't have any feet." Well, some day I will have to show her this picture I found on the internet.

She also told me that she really likes R2D2. I don't know, maybe it's all the beeping... or maybe because he's really short... who knows.. it's really cute! We had a 30 minute discussion about the movie and the characters last night before bed. It was so funny!

I think I really know why she liked the movie... Han Solo is a total babe!

May the force be with you!

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Ansley Bleu said...

OMG! That is soo cute. Gotta get her a Leia wig now.

Totally love that New Year's photo with the masks on too. Adorable little divas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar