Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

We went to our friend's, Lisa and Mike, house to celebrate New Years on Monday night. It was a blast! We had a great time eating and drinking, although I was the DD which meant no drinks for me - except for the sip of Champagne, a sip of an apple martini, and a sip of limoncello - I think all of that equals one drink in 6 hours.

Camille and Shayna are ready for the celebration!




Here are the kids: (l to r: Shayna, Mason, Luke, & Camille)












and here we are...





HAVE A HAPPY 2008!


2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

That's so cool that she and Camille are such good buddies. They look so cute in that first picture. I can already see them being great friends in elementary school, high school - college. Maid of honors in each other's weddings.

Boo-hoo!!!

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shayna is awesomely cute! My name is also Shayna, and I also love Star Wars! Darth Vader is the baddest guy in the world, huh Shayna? I like C3PO the best. You live in California? I live in New Mexico! I love Shaynas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar