Monday, February 25, 2008

20 Years Ago...

20 Years Ago... I was a graduating senior at Montclair Prep. Last week, our beloved Headmaster (founder) "Doc" Simpson passed away. There was an ensuing memorial for him and I thought it would be nice to attend and pay my respect. Little did I know, there would be over 1,000 others in attendance. What a nice tribute! Here's a picture of me holding Shayna in the gymnasium. She is pointing to my picture in the Montclair Prep Hall of Fame. I feel very honored to be amongst professional athletes, such as San Francisco Giants pitcher Russ Ortiz , World Series champion Brad Fullmer, and professional football star & Super Bowl champion, Toi Cook. I just think it's funny that I had Bon Jovi hair!
Here's a video of Shayna taking some batting practice. I'm sure someday, she, too, will be holding her daughter in front of her very own Hall of Fame photo!

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

The kids loved that!! Although ... do I hear her criticizing Mark's pitching skills???

Carolyn's yelling "THAT'S SHAYNA!! SHAYNA'S PLAYING BASKETBALL!!!"

Oh dear. I'm not getting my $$ worth out of that Y class...

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger GeologyJoe said...

HOME RUN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar