Thursday, February 21, 2008

C'mon... Sick Again???

You have got to be kidding me? Up until a year ago, I probably got sick once every few years or once every time there's a Lunar Eclipse. Now I am sick every few weeks! I guess it's because we are with kids and hanging out at kid's places all of the time... I cannot think of any other reason why. It's interesting, though, that Shayna does not get sick. Could it be the nursing? I thought about it for a while and figured she was getting my antibodies, the same antibodies that cannot fight off whatever bugs I'm getting now... hmmm. I'm too tired to think any more about this!

Oh, and YES, I'm pretty bummed that my buddy Yau-Man got voted off of Survivor tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar