Sunday, March 16, 2008

Purim Carnival

Today, Shayna and I headed over to the JCC to meet my friends, Lisa and Jayci, and their kids, for the Purim Carnival. Purim is one of the most joyous and fun holidays on the Jewish calendar. It commemorates a time when the Jewish people living in Persia were saved from extermination. So, it's pretty much the same thing we Jews always celebrate... Someone tried to kill us - We won - Let's eat!! In this picture, Shayna is sitting on Queen Esther's lap. Funny thing, it took me a half an hour to get her to sit on her lap because she was scared! I can get this kid to sit on Santa's and the Easter Bunny's lap, but not Queen Esther's... who by the way, is also named Shayna! I mean Luke and Mason didn't have a problem sitting on the cute girl's lap...




















Here's a cute one of Shayna and Camille, the 2 Queen Esthers (or Cinderellas).










Here is a cute video of Shayna, oops I mean Queen Esther:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar