Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holiday Spirit

Last week, I spent a few days with my wonderful friend, Lisa, baking cookies at her newly remodeled house. She has a brand-spankin' new gorgeous kitchen, and I was so happy to spend time with her, and her brand-spankin' new cookie sheets! I stopped by Kohl's on the way to her house to buy the cookie sheets... of course I bought myself one, too! They are the best! The sheet is air insulated, preventing the cookies from browning on the bottom... GENIUS! Here's a picture of some of our hard work. We had a blast, and to be honest, the cookies were just a bonus.




After Mark and Shayna polished off 1/4 of the cookies, we decided to treat our awesome neighbor's, Sal & Joan, to some tasty cookies. Shayna was very happy to take cookies to our neighbors!











On Wednesday, Shayna sang in her very first class performance. They sang, "Oh Chanukkah, Oh Chanukkah..." I just can't believe that those kids memorized the entire song in less than 2 weeks! Shayna told me that every time they sang with the class, they rec'd a sticker for their good work. Who knew?






Here's Shayna's favorite music teacher, Hamo'Robyn. Hamo'Robyn is a rock star with these kids!
















Here's Shayna's class during "Circle Time." Those teachers have got it under control!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar