Thursday, February 19, 2009

10K Saturday!

Saturday is quickly approaching and I'm getting so psyched about my Race on the Base 10K! It's 6.21 miles and I've never run at a constant pace for more than a 5K race (3.1 miles). I've been training though, and if I can complete this distance without stopping, I am going to sign up for a half marathon. If I can complete (survive) a half marathon, then I will sign up and complete the Long Beach Marathon this fall.

Shayna and Mark
will be accompanying me on Saturday to cheer me on. That will be a huge motivation to complete the race as fast as possible. Stay tuned...
The dotted blue line is the 10K course...


1 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Nice button! ;)

Sheesh. You could TOTALLY do a marathon in May. Sure you won't change your mind...?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar