Sunday, January 11, 2009

300th Post...

So I have been doing this blog thing for almost 3 years, on and off. I was getting ready to put up a post and saw that the next post would be #300... AWESOME! That's a Blogger milestone of some sort, I think! Do I get an award? Does it really matter? Is someone really out there reading this stuff? Who knows... and who cares... I just love posting pictures and stories about my life and my family's life, so Shayna has a better insight about her early years.
































Today, we met Jo
sh, Mindy, Baby Joey, and my mom at the L.A. Zoo. I usually take Shayna to the zoo during the week, but Mark has never been there, so we decided to go... on... a.... Sunday. It was pretty much wall-to-wall people. I figured that most would be home watching the NFL playoffs or NCAA men's basketball, but, noooooo, we had to have 80 degree weather and EVERYONE wanted to enjoy it! Seriously, Los Angeles needs a pro football team! This is ridiculous! Anyways, we made our way around the Zoo on the Tram... twice... it was fun! We saw a variety of animals so it turned out to be a great day with the family!

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Happy 300!!

I really need to do a blog book like you have done. I mean, what if Blogger goes out of business?? Then all of the time I have spent writing will be for what, exactly?!

We're excited to see you guys!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar