Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

I'm so happy that 2008 is finally over! Another year under my belt... time to reminisce! I am so lucky to have a wonderful family and awesome friends. This year was huge for us. Shayna started school and Mark received a huge promotion at work. I got in shape this year, although I lost most of it because I've been sick since November! I'll get it back, though, because I've got a 5K to run with my buddy, Jenna! I've got no excuse, as she has 4 kids (all under 4) and a job! Hopefully, this time next year I'll have the County job that I interviewed for!

We got back last Sat
urday after a wonderful XMAS holiday at Mark's parent's house. Art and Lynn are the best in-laws! I'm a lucky girl! Like I've said before, I've always wondered what XMAS was like, considering I grew up in a Jewish household. Every year it just keeps getting better and better! You can't beat spending time with family... oh and the wonderful food that Lynn works so hard to prepare! I actually gained 5 pounds in a week! Ouch!
Here's a cute picture of Shayna and her cousin, Cooper!












Here's Lynn reading, 'Twas the Night Before Christmas, to Cooper, Kaitlyn, Grace, and Shayna.

















We almost had a "White Christmas!" It really tried to snow, but only hail and slush came down at our elevation!











Check out these photos from our holiday!

Just look how beautiful the tree is!

Here's Mark and Shayna, ready for some sledding!




Mark's cousin, Dan, who just took a header!


The kids... Kaitlyn, Cooper, and Shayna!

1 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger GeologyJoe said...

beauty tree.
happy new year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar