Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ahhh The Sharpie

For the love of G-D, will someone please invent the "childproof" pen cap? Sheesh... how am I supposed to cook dinner or fold laundry or update my Blog?










On Monday, Shayna & I visited with the parents. It was really great to see Shayna playing with her grandparents! We spent the night and woke up the next morning ready to hit the L.A. Zoo with my mom. It was a blast. We became members last month and have already exceeded the $60/year amount that we paid. What a bargain! We've already been to the Santa Ana Zoo twice!

I don't think that I've been to the L.A. Zoo in nearly 2 decades... wow, I'm getting old to be able to say that... Regardlless, it has changed so much! It's now a world class zoo.










If it wasn't for the glare, this picture would've been awesome!


















This one's pretty cool, too! The Chimp put his hand up to Shayna's hand!














The Giraffe exhibit was really neat, too! You could almost reach out and touch them!















Here are more cool photos:

2 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Great pictures. The last time we went to the zoo my son got to see the elephant poop. Now that's all he talks about!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

I know what you mean about childproof pen caps. It's one of those things you don't think about UNTIL you have toddlers.

The zoo looks great. Now, you need to come see us and visit the WORLD FAMOUS San Diego Zoo. Of course, we only can see the rhino. William is scared to death of everything else and will scream "NO RANTANGS! NO UTMES! NO EFANT! NO BEARS!!!"

Good times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar