Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Fun!

Easter weekend started on Friday evening when Shayna's Grammie and Grandad (Mark's mom and dad) arrived from Sonora. On Saturday, Mark and I sent the three to El Dorado Park for some Grandparent/Shayna time. From what we hear, they all had a wonderful time with the Skuut, swings, and jungle gym. I had fun, too.... I didn't know what to do with myself. Mark took the car to Costco for some gas and I had the house to myself. I was thinking about doing some laundry, but then I laughed at myself and just sat around and did nothing. It was AWESOME! hehehe... Saturday night we ate dinner at our fave sushi restaurant. YUM! Thanks again, Art & Lynn!
On Easter Sunday, before Shayna woke up, the Easter Bunnies hid some eggs and a lovely gift basket. Those Easter bunnies were sneaky, but Shayna found them all and had a blast in doing so!




























Here's a cute one from the morning












And, here are some cute videos:







Sunday night, Lynn made a wonderful ham and three lemon meringue pies. Two for us and one for our neighbor's, Jenny & Will, for lending us their pie pans. Thanks again, guys! All in all, it was a great weekend and I can't wait til the next visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar