Wednesday, March 19, 2008

PreSchool Sign-Ups... OY VEY!

OK... what kind of parent wakes up at 2:45am to be at the Jewish Community Center by 3:00 am to sign their kid up for PreSchool... NOT ME! I just figured whatever happens, that's what's meant to be! So, thinking that, I sleep in to 5:45, head on over to the Coffee Bean for a large (or whatever they call it ...Venti... Grande...Largo...?) coffee and a chocolate croissant. I made my way into the JCC parking lot at 6:15 am and noticed that there were hardly any places to park. I thought to myself, what a loser I am that I'm not here this early to work out in the gym, like all of these dedicated people! Little did I know, that when I walked in, I was handed a laminated strip of paper with a number on it (#42), to register. Then I started to question myself... does my little baby really need to start school just yet. I mean look at the cute picture. It was taken only like 2 1/2 years ago... and she's starting school already? She's just a baby... actually to be honest, I'm the one who's the baby. I'm the parent that wants her kid to always be this age, to always call me, "Mommy," and to just blurt out, "I love you Mommy. You're the best mommy in the WHOLE ENTIRE world!" FOR NO REASON. I'm not ready for the Class of 2022!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar