Thursday, May 10, 2007

Welcome to the 21st Century!

Yipppeeee... I am now finally cool! I have a really cool cell phone! It can take pictures, videos, and I can even send stuff over the internet! It's my first personal phone. I was such a loser... now I'm not!







Welcome to May, 2007. It is officially SUMMER here in SoCal! Around these parts, we have 2 seasons... Summer and I'd call it Autumn - cuz we hardly get any rain during our so-called Winter. For the past few days it's been in the 90's so we've turned on the AC to keep us Autumn-like...















Here's a cute picture of Shayna in her bathing suit (& Mommy's sunglasses). She's ready to go swimming! I am not, however, because I am 20 lbs from my goal weight. I guess I should start dieting! LOL!












Here is a cool picture that Shayna took of me!
Hahaha! Tomorrow is our first day of My-Gym Terrific Tots Class. We moved up one level because Shayna is over 2 1/2 years old now! We're with the "Big Kids" now!

Oh, and if you're in the Los Angeles area on Monday morning, check out KTLA Channel 5 Morning News @ 8:30 a.m. - Shayna & I might just get on camera when we go to our favorite art studio!

2 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

So, you're 20 pounds over your goal weight, huh??

IMAGINE what it's like to be SEVENTY pounds over your goal weight ... because you were TWENTY pounds over your goal weight BEFORE you got pregnant and packed on FIFTY pounds in EIGHT MONTHS.

You better bring your bathing suit when you come to visit because we ARE going to the pool. And if you resist, I WILL sit on you.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i love these pictures...enjoy your phone...yahooooooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar