Friday, June 29, 2007

Summer Fun!

On Monday, my old college buddy, Ansley, came over to visit and to meet Shayna. It was great visiting with her. It has been 13 years since graduation and we've really only seen each other twice since then, but I really feel like it hasn't been that long! I wish that we lived closer! Check out Ansley's Blog!






Tonight began the annual month-long Concert in the Park series, here in the LBZ. The Long Beach Municipal Band is in their 98th year. Sheesh, those musicians must be really old by now! Haha! Shayna & I headed over to the park with our neighbors, Jenny, Will, & their daughter, Larissa. It was a spectacular evening, with tons of families and good tunes! Shayna enjoyed dancing and her cupcake way too much!


1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

woo-hoo, ansley bleu!! It's been forevah since I've seen her ... maybe Matt's wedding?!

I love concert series, hopefully we'll be able to get to one soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar