Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Buttons, Buttons, Everywhere!

OK, so how often do I get to post a hot guy on my Blog? Never, until now - you can thank me later! Shayna learned how to button a shirt today (well, about an hour ago). It was so awesome to see the look on her face when that little button came through the slot. She was soooo proud of herself and I was so happy to be there for this monumental event. All she wanted to do for the last hour was button things! I had to promise her that after she wakes up in the morning, she can button my shirt, just to get her to go to bed! It's so cool witnessing these small but large events which take place in our lives!

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

So, uh ... where's the picture of SHAYNA buttoning her shirt?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar