Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Little Genius!

Shayna has been always one step ahead of us. I've recently noticed that she is getting a little out of hand when we spend too much time in the house. I am attributing this to the fact that she is bored with her toys (and probably me)... so while we were shopping at Costco the other day I picked up one of those workbooks we all remember from school called, "3 Minute A Day Learning System - Preschool Edition." At first i thought, wait a minute, shouldn't it read, "3 Minutes A Day?" Whatever... I bought it anyways! She & I are having so much fun with learning lowercase letters, numbers, and our ABC's, that I thought I'd videotape it for everyone to enjoy... here is a little snippet (don't forget - she's only 2 1/2 years old):



I hope someone who works for Ellen sees it!

4 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

i love it...and sweetsie girl!!! i just bought something like that for my almost 5 year old grandson...he loves it too...yahoooooooo

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Perez said...

How wonderful! Smart little one you have. Very cute at the end, a good laugh!

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lorie, you really picked a winner of a daughter!
This is still my fav video ever.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Ansley Bleu said...

HAAA! That is soo dam funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar