Monday, May 14, 2007

Shayna's 15 seconds of Fame!

This morning, Shayna & I went to our fun arts & crafts hangout, Look What I Made, here in Long Beach. We're regulars there and the owner asked for some kids to come there today to be on TV. The owner's husband is the actor, Coby Bell. You might remember him from the show Third Watch. What a wonderful bunch of people to be around. All the kids were great! painting... sculpting... & playing in the cool free-play area! All in all, it was a blast and I think that we might just plan to have Shayna's birthday party there!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Oh, I remember him!!

Look at how cute she looks in her apron! Did she pick her nose for the TV cameras and tell them "I'm a GENIUS!!"? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar