Thursday, June 07, 2007

Stuffed Animals

Shayna LOVES her stuffed animals... all of them! Mark & I are trying to thin out her collection by putting them into garbage bags and then eventually donating them to a children's charity. No matter where we "hide" this bag, she seems to find it, open it and spill out all of the toys. Staying at home to watch Shayna is a full time job. I don't want to watch her every second because that does not allow her to play by herself, so I give her some independent time. I always know where she is, so she won't hurt herself. I love this picture of her on the toilet. I can't wait til prom!!!

4 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Oh my gosh - she is so cute - I love this picture!! You need to get the book "I Know A Rhino".

This picture reminds me so much of the little girl in the story (esp. the last page!!)

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Geologychick said...

Thanks, Jenna! I ordered the book today! Can't wait to show it to Shayna! Miss you guys! Your floors look gorgeous!

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger REENblack said...

This is beyond adorable! I think it is every parents right to take similary pics with prom in mind! ;-)

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Ansley Bleu said...

Oh my gosh. That picture is soo freakin cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar