Thursday, May 24, 2007

The BEST!

Today was an AWESOME day! Probably one the best! Shayna crawled into bed with me at around 5:00 am and slept til 6:00 am. I held her in my arms and just stared at her face for an hour! Then we got up and made some pancakes! She loves to help me in the kitchen, as you can tell by the picture.















After pancakes and a load of laundry, we headed over to meet our AWESOME playgroup at Liberty Park. Did I say AWESOME playgroup? I meant to say ghetto playgroup, as we all did not bring bathing suits for our children, so they played in the water park area in their skivvies. At least Shayna kept her hat on! Who cares... they all had a blast!









So what if the other moms/playgroups were staring! Our playgroup could've totally taken them on!











Shayna had fun playing on the swings and the slides, too. I know we'll be back there really soon (with our bathing suit, this time)!

1 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Look at all the babies wearing underwear!!! Holy Smokes - we'd be the only one there still in diapers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar