Monday, June 11, 2007

A Little Reminder

Now I know why G-d made children so cute! Some days are great, some are good, and some days (like today...well... it is better than a full time job). Shayna was really testing my nerves today for some reason. I'm not sure what was going on. I know it's probably not from waking up at 5 am, because she does that every morning. It probably has to do with me saying, 'NO," every 5 seconds... aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh! I love her so much! Every day is awesome! I keep reminding myself of that!

For some reason, Shayna is now hitting kids. Granted, she is provoked, but it's still no excuse! I am trying to finish a wonderful book entitled, Parenting with Love & Logic. It's a really great read, so far. I recommend it to anyone who has children.


Here's a cute video from last night's dinner. This is a pretty typical evening at the Bartee Household!
Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

Oh, how we LOVE lemons!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar