Sunday, June 24, 2007

Weekend Fun!

Well, I was supposed to babysit for my very good friend, Lisa. She and her husband were off to Dodger Stadium for the Police concert on Saturday night. Lisa called me on Friday and asked if Mark & I would be interested in actually going to the concert ourselves, instead of babysitting their twins. As much as I love Mason & Camille, seeing The Police and Foo Fighters perform, took precedence! It was an awesome concert! Sting's son's band FictionPlane came on first. They were OK... sounded like a young Bono from U2. Then came Foo! They rocked the house for an hour! It was a stellar performance! I'll post some pictures in the next few days.



Also this weekend, Shayna got to see her Uncle Josh & Aunt Mindy, who is now 17 weeks pregnant. It was great visiting with them!!!

3 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

What?! You didn't end up babysitting?! I was so anxious to hear how your experience with the twins went!

Congrats to Josh & Mindy - how exciting!!!

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We were rocking some Foo! Thanks for coming, it was so fun.

Don't worry, I'll hit you up for babysitting some other time!

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

mazal tov...babies are soooooooooo wonderful...shabbat shalom my friend

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar