Saturday, March 29, 2008

Camp Mommy

We picked up my mom and niece, Annie, on Thursday and headed over to the Griffith Observatory in Griffith Park. We spent the day checking out planets and galaxies and the wonderful, but hazy brown, view of Los Angeles. It was a "stellar" day! On Friday, we made our way to Universal Studios Hollywood. I haven't been there in almost 15 years and a lot has changed, but a lot has remained the same... I have so many pictures with Jaws that it makes me giggle!
Now, Shayna has a picture, too!
Then, all of a sudden, Shayna bolted out of her stroller, yelling at the top of her lungs, "DORA-DIEGO!!!" She spotted these guys like a hawk spotting a mouse in a field. I hurried over and grabbed this shot right after she bear-hugged the both of them. Who knew she liked them so much??? We were at the park right when it opened and hurried on over to the Tram. We walked right on - no lines! Shayna and Annie had a great time riding around on the Tram, until we got to the King Kong sound stage. Shayna told me that she wanted to go home! I don't blame her, as I absolutely HATE King Kong! When I was little, I was always soooo terrified of him that I would have nightmares for consecutive nights! All in all, it was a wonderful two days spent with my mom and my beautiful niece, Annie, who I hardly get to see anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar