Friday, March 19, 2010

2 Months Old!

I can't believe that it has been 2 months since William was born! I think that he's finally getting his schedule on track. He takes 2 long naps during the day and generally sleeps from 10:00 pm to 3:30 am... which works for me! He is so cute!!! He smiles and giggles and reacts to us when we talk to him. Shayna is really happy that William acknowledges her now. She calls herself, "Sissy," which is so cute! I know she is and will be a great big Sissy!

Oh, by the way, the Tooth Fairy brought Shayna $5 and a congratulatory note (which was taped to her headboard). I asked Shayna what she was going to buy with her $5 and she told me, "5.......5 dollar footlong from Subway." OK - too much TV in this household!!!

4 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger GeologyJoe said...

wow i haven't checked in here for a while. I think i lost ya with the blog switch.
William looks like he's gonna be a bruiser. And a first visit from the tooth fairy for Shayna. Very cool. Glad to see you're all doing well.

-gj.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Gina F. said...

William is so precious with that smile of his on his face. He is so Cute!!! Shayna is a proud sister I can see I would be proud of a brother like that too. That was so cute what Shayna said about the $5.00 dollars. Kids say the darnest things sometimes.

HAVE A FAB DAY!!!

Visit my blog also www.motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Gina F. said...

Hello Again, I just wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog. Head on over anytime and visit. Shayna would like what I posted today for kids to see. It is called Looking Forward To Easter. HAVE A SWEET HAPPY DAY!!!

www.motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Jenny Quld said...

Oh my, William is simple gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar